We will need help the week of Graduation, underclass parents are really important during this time so those with Seniors can enjoy this time with our kids, please encourage and share with those willing to lend a hand. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. We need volunteers to make this a successful event.
The night of we'll need volunteers for games, food, prizes, and tickets. If you prefer a spot please note it in the comments. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Senior Information Packet
Bob Sebring: Premier Grad Products:
Buy your cap and gown online thru the senior corner on ENHS Website or you can call.
If you have already bought a class/sports ring then your seniors cap and gown are free. Please contact Premier Grad products to send in the height and weight for your senior.
Phone number and website on the ENHS Website under Senior Corner
REMIND APP ON PHONE:
Please do'not forget to add Mrs. Geach on the Remind App for all updates on senior information.
See below how to add for Parents and Studetns!
SENIOR PORTRAIT INFORMATION:
Senior Division Operations
Northern California | School Photography & Yearbooksmakiko.firstname.lastname@example.org
Grad Year 23' Session Brochure will explain in detail of what is included in each session.
Senior Information Packets are now Due:
Your senior should have received a packet in English class 2 weeks ago and needs to have it turned into the Main office ASAP. Please only return back 3 pages with signatures.
Senior Signature Shirts:
Seniors have designed a T-shirt with all their signatures on it. Will be available to buy a one of a kind shirt or sweatshirt or long sleeve..Flyers will be on the ENHS website under Senior Corner to print out or pick up a flyer in the main office.….prices subject to change per school year.
Deadlines for T-Shirts - 1st round of orders in by February 6th to Mrs. Geach and 2nd round of orders in by April 6th.
No orders after April 6th, no execptions!
- All seniors created their folder with the Senior Project Presentation to begin their project, added their 10 slides and will begin to add the below information.
- Resume & Cover Letter will be in Spring Semester, Ms. Lauppe will be working with all the seniors to guide them in building their resume and cover letters
- ALL seniors per their graduation requirements must complete 8 hours of volunteering time. "Students must complete 8 hours of service learning for a non-profit agency or charity group, a school, city or state agency, or a licensed nursing home or daycare. Students are not permitted to volunteer for parents if a parent owns their own business, unless that business meets the parameters above." Please see the Service Learning Form below to be returned to Ms. Cheema by 10/31/2022
- All Seniors will apply for a Scholarship we will need a copy of their application and submission. All seniors will be applying for the ENHS Alumni Scholarship, more applied would be great
- All seniors must apply to a College, Military or Job Application. College applications will open 10/01/2022, don't forget about the Senior Parent Night 09/26/2022 in the Spartan Success Center 6pm. Or apply for a job. Job applications are also available on our job posting board just submit any of your applications for your presentation.
- All Seniors will have a "Formal Senior Project Presentation" to a panel of 3-5 people. The presentation must be 10-15 minutes long. Presentation will be set up in the month of May, further information to come.
- All Seniors, will participate in Mock interviews
3. Service Learning Form - Due 10/31/2022 to Ms. Cheema
This is going to be a great portfolio for all our seniors to take when they graduate with ENHS!
We are excited for our Senior Projects this year and please know we have lots of resources on campus to support our students, please do not hesitate to contact us.--
Preet Cheema M.S., P.P.S | Director of School Counseling
East Nicolaus High School | 2454 Nicolaus Ave, CA 95659
Phone: (530) 656-2255 ext. 104 | Fax: (530) 656-1065
SENIOR BABY PICTURES DEADLINE:
The deadline for submitting your seniors baby picture for the yearbook has been extended to November 10th. ALL baby pictures must be submitted to Ms. Lydon by November 10 or they will not be in the yearbook. Please email the picture to email@example.com. If you have questions or need help please call the office at 530-656-2255 ext 127 and I will be happy to assisst.
SENIOR YEARBOOK PAGE DEADLINE:
SHOW YOUR LOVE and create a Senior Yearbook Ad! Don't miss the chance to congratulate your graduate and express your love.
STEP 1: GO ONLINE
STEP 2: CREATE IT!
You can work on your ad in multiple sessions so you can take your time to make sure your student's ad is perfect!
STEP 3: PAY & SUBMIT!
Once you've finished, pay for your ad online. You will receive a proof with your receipt.
1/16 page: $30
1/8 page: $50
1/4 page: $100
1/2 page: $150
Full page: $210
Don't wait! Space is limited!
Hello Seniors and Parent/Guardians,
As we are in the peaks of college applications FAFSA is going to build your financial aid packages wherever your child applies for their benefits community college, CSU, UC or Vocational:
- AB19- California Promise Grant - 2 years free tuition for community colleges in California
- Pell Grant- Federal funding
- Cal Grant- based on GPA and financial need, FAFSA submitted before 03/02/2022 may qualify you for extra funding.
- California State University grants
- University California Grants
Lots of FREE money only by filling out your FAFSA by 03/2/2022.Need assistance with your FAFSA application check out these workshop in person and virtualIf you are choosing to opt out on submitting your FAFSA you will need to submit the FAFSA Opt out form and return to Ms. Cheema as soon as possible.We are here to support you and your students.
- UC Blue and Gold Opportunity
- Middle Class Scholarship for parents whose incomes are up to $217,000
- Sports Scholarship
- Scholarships at ENHS
- Scholarships from the colleges/universities or vocational you are applying too
- Federal Work Study Aid- get paid to work on campus upto $5,000
- Private Loans
Senior Sneak: Thursday, May 25th-May 26th
Leave at around 3am Return by 11am next day—tentative
There is no hotels..kids sleep on bus there and back
We will be taking 2 buses for the 70+ seniors going…
Universal Studios students will have to pay for their own Lunch and snack$$---around $30-$50
Magic Mountain: Dinner is provided from 9pm to 1am free of charge
More information will be given out closer to trip
Fundraising is a must to make this trip affordable for all seniors
Cost: $575 each student going
Our class will be fundraising throughout the year to help offset the cost of senior trip as well as other senior activities.
Senior Sneak Payment Plan:
$575 for trip -$100 deposit
1st: $119—--Due Oct. 7th
2nd: $119—--Due Nov. 7th
3rd: $119—--Due Dec. 7th
4th: $119—-Due Jan. 7th
Or for those parents who just want to pay in full….$475