Senior Information Packet
ADDITIONAL SENIOR INFORMATION:
Senior Shirt Flyer/Order Form
REMIND APP ON PHONE:
Please do'not forget to add Mrs. Geach on the Remind App for all updates on senior information.
See below how to add for Parents and Studetns!
SENIOR PORTRAIT INFORMATION:
Senior Division Operations
Northern California | School Photography & Yearbooksmakiko.firstname.lastname@example.org
Grad Year 23' Session Brochure will explain in detail of what is included in each session.
- All seniors created their folder with the Senior Project Presentation to begin their project, added their 10 slides and will begin to add the below information.
- Resume & Cover Letter will be in Spring Semester, Ms. Lauppe will be working with all the seniors to guide them in building their resume and cover letters
- ALL seniors per their graduation requirements must complete 8 hours of volunteering time. "Students must complete 8 hours of service learning for a non-profit agency or charity group, a school, city or state agency, or a licensed nursing home or daycare. Students are not permitted to volunteer for parents if a parent owns their own business, unless that business meets the parameters above." Please see the Service Learning Form below to be returned to Ms. Cheema by 10/31/2022
- All Seniors will apply for a Scholarship we will need a copy of their application and submission. All seniors will be applying for the ENHS Alumni Scholarship, more applied would be great
- All seniors must apply to a College, Military or Job Application. College applications will open 10/01/2022, don't forget about the Senior Parent Night 09/26/2022 in the Spartan Success Center 6pm. Or apply for a job. Job applications are also available on our job posting board just submit any of your applications for your presentation.
- All Seniors will have a "Formal Senior Project Presentation" to a panel of 3-5 people. The presentation must be 10-15 minutes long. Presentation will be set up in the month of May, further information to come.
- All Seniors, will participate in Mock interviews
3. Service Learning Form - Due 10/31/2022 to Ms. Cheema
This is going to be a great portfolio for all our seniors to take when they graduate with ENHS!
We are excited for our Senior Projects this year and please know we have lots of resources on campus to support our students, please do not hesitate to contact us.--
Preet Cheema M.S., P.P.S | Director of School Counseling
East Nicolaus High School | 2454 Nicolaus Ave, CA 95659
Phone: (530) 656-2255 ext. 104 | Fax: (530) 656-1065