EAST NICOLAUS HIGH SCHOOL-DAILY BULLETIN MAY 21, 2012
- Regular school day-Out at 3:15
- Second East Nicolaus High School Blood Drive for this year will be on Thursday, May 24th. We are welcoming community participation. It begins at 9:30 and ends at 2:30. It would be nice if you could fit this into your schedule. We hope to see you there. Please contact Mrs. Heinberger at (530) 656-2255 ext 110.
- Student Body Elections have been moved to Tuesday, May 22nd.
- Cheer tryouts will be held this week, May 21st through May 25th, from 4:00-5:30 p.m. either in the Multi-purpose room or the gym.
- Attention all non-yearbook buyers! There are only 90 books left! Current class percentages are posted on the staff room windows. Purchase your book ASAP to win your class a prize at the yearbook presentation.
- Girls Basketball Players planning on playing at the Chico Tournament in June can now pay their $15 to Mr. Wolcott.
- FFA: Doing what we love, loving what we do – T-Shirts are available again at $18!
- Attention FFA members and parents: The annual FFA Banquet will be Wednesday, May 23, 2012 in the MU room! Open house to see the barn is at 5:30, dinner at 6:00. Please RSVP by May 19 at lgoss [at] eastnicolaus [dot] k12 [dot] ca [dot] usor 530-656-2255 x128.
- Congressman Wally Herger's office will be hosting a Service Academy Briefing, Saturday, June 2, 2012 from 11:00am - 12:30pm at the Enloe Conference Center in Chico. Representatives from the Military, Naval and Air Force Academies will be in attendance to answer questions regarding the application and nomination processes. Please RSVP as soon as possible to (530) 893-8363or email the academy advisor at leslie [dot] schuessler [at] mail [dot] house [dot] gov.
- Seniors: Some local scholarships have come in. Stop by the Counseling office for an application for; ENHS Alumni, Tri-Counties Bank, Swanston, and Derby.
- There will be a morning rally schedule on Tuesday, May 22 for the student body elections.